New Aspen Release by ServiceNow today!
First post of the year, time to wish everybody a happy New Year; may this year be filled with happy moments and lots of success!
As we are planning ahead the year and fill our agenda’s with projects and events we look forward to attend, the first big excitement revolves around the upcoming Aspen release from ServiceNow.
As a reminder, this release is focused on system scalability and resilience, and also includes a number of application additions and platform enhancements such as:
- IT Governance, Risk & Compliance – now link risks and controls to entities and track authoritative source requirements in audits;
- Project & Portfolio Management – new templates, task calculation and rollup, improved MS-Project import and a new portfolio Gantt chart capability;
- Zing Text Search – now includes wildcard searching, Boolean operators and improved international language support;
- Workflow – provides a timeline for workflow execution, the ability to rollback to a point in the workflow and a new debug assistant; and
- Runbook Automation – enhanced process packs for VMWare and Amazon EC2, Windows and Linux password management and Active Directory user provisioning.
A comprehensive list of the new functionality in the Aspen release can be found in the release notes on the ServiceNow wiki.
Two times are available to assist at the presentation. January 11th @ 12.00 GMT or 16.00 GMT. Follow the links to register for the webinar. If you dont have the time…we do apologize for the short notice, we will post the link here as soon as we have it!
All the Best