This course is designed for system administrators who are new to the ServiceNow ecosystem. During this 3-day interactive training course attendees will implement various system administration functions in their own instance, learning to perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks. Specifically, attendees will learn to:
- Perform core configuration tasks
- Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
- Use mobile clients
- Activate plugins
- Add users, groups and roles
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
- Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Configure alerts and notifications
- View upgrade history and status
- Control system access and data security
- Create baseline performance metrics
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance branding and customization
- Integrate social IT elements and learn best practices
Attendees participate in real world, relevant lab exercises. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands-on practice, delivered in a wide variety of labs, tech talks and an interactive discussion of a comprehensive, real-world example.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new ServiceNow System Administrators – 0-3 months into a new deployment.
- Three days (8:30am – 5pm, includes 1 hour lunch break)
Fee is 1950 CHF HT (Trainings in Switzerland) / 1490 € HT (Trainings in France) per participant for the 3-day course including training material.
For more information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org