The course teaches attendees about administering a ServiceNow system, fine-tuning features based on organizational needs and how to automate more processes. This two-day course provides hands-on practice for implementing new workflows and changing system settings.
A combination of course content and lab work helps attendees learn to:
- Capture class work in update sets to understand their purpose and movement
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows
- Coordinate service catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls and variables
- Create and link Content Management System (CMS) content blocks and pages to present a menu of services to ServiceNow users
- Use a database view and trend data to run reporting and discuss field color assignment and security controls in relation to reporting
- Implement a Web Services integration and learn about the possible data paths into ServiceNow
- Set system controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time
- Investigate performance issues, learn how to use troubleshooting tools and use system logs to find issues
Best practices around a core set of ServiceNow applications are detailed and applied to course work. Starting with a requirements document, attendees implement workflows and system enhancements to a ServiceNow system that has been in production for approximately 6 to 12 months.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who maintain ServiceNow systems – in production for approximately 6 to 12 months – and who have successfully passed the System Administration certification.
- Certified System Administrator
- Scripting in ServiceNow is highly recommended
- Two days (8:30am – 5pm, includes 1h lunch break)
Fee is 1500 CHF (Trainings in Switzerland) / 1140 € (Trainings in France) per participant for the 2-day course including training material.
For more information
Please contact email@example.com