During this interactive training course, attendees perform scripting functions in their own instance. This provides an opportunity to practice and become comfortable with both client-side and server-side scripting, including UI policies, business rules and best practices.
The course content and lab work help attendees learn to:
- Determine when it is appropriate to script
- Configure a ServiceNow instance for scripting
- Write, test and debug client-side scripts
- Client scripts
- User Interface (UI) policies
- UI scripts
- Write, test and debug server-side scripts
- Business rules
- Scheduled Jobs
- Event Management
- Workflow scripts
- Script includes
- Develop scripting best practices
Who Should Attend
Experienced ServiceNow System Administrators, with a minimum of three to six months experience with the ServiceNow Service Automation Platform, who wish to extend the functionality of their instance.
- ServiceNow System Administrations/ServiceNow Fundamentals course
- Certified System Administrator preferred
- Familiarity with database tables and columns
- Three days (8:30am – 5pm, includes 1 hour lunch break)
Fee is 1950 CHF (Trainings in Switzerland) / 1650 € (Trainings in France) per participant for the 3-day course including training material.
For more information
Please contact email@example.com